Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Say CHEESE!

I had the opportunity this weekend to take some pictures for a wonderful family with two cute little girls. When I got home I came to realize that I really REALLY like taking pictures, and it truly sucks because I cannot make a profession out of doing so. I don't charge enough, I am not a professional to charge enough, I currently don't have (not even close) the funding to go to school (maybe I can get financial aid), and frankly, I am scared to take the next step to become a better photographer. What if I am not as good as I think I am and can be? What if I get my foot in the door and have it come swinging back at me in the face? I am so scared of failure, I don't even try sometimes. Good grief, I know. Maybe that is why I have settled for the life I have. Don't get me wrong, I really love being able to sit on my ass and enjoy the days with my kids and husband. But, there are days when I feel that I have just wasted so many days in my life, and will continue to do so because I lack motivation and expect failure. Pretty pathetic, huh? Anyway, I'm posting a few pictures from the awesome session with these wonderful little girls.

No comments: